- All I Really Want to Do - All our friendships and family relationships will be better if we can learn to appreciate people for who they are.
- Trying Third Alternatives - Knowing how to find a "win-win" solution is an important skill that fosters success at work as well as in your personal life.
- Let's Do Something - In a relationship, hanging out with friends, or on your own - we all enjoy new experiences and activities.
- Does This Dress Make Me Look Fat? - It's the classic question that no one wants to answer. It may be a cliche of married life, but dealing with the insecurities of a friend or relative fits the same pattern.
- Better Blogging - Some ideas on what makes a good blog.
- The Stern Romantic - It's a story about my grandmother's wedding ring. It is also a story about how we sometimes confuse the symbol with the real thing.
- Up! Down! Left! Right! This! That! - Nobody likes a control freak.
- Living a New Life - If you could revisit a day from your past, what would you learn from it? How would it inspire you to change?
- Start, Stop, Continue - I wrote about this as a way to improve a marriage, but it is a technique that applies to any type of relationship, as well as to work and other activities
February 24, 2014
Not Just For Married folks - Part Two
previous post pointed out that many of the general principles that apply to intimate relationships actually apply to all kinds of human interactions. Here are some more articles from the blog with ideas that can be used in many different areas of life.