- The person you have children with will be a member of your family for the rest of your life. Choose wisely.
- "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- The things you did to woo your spouse way back then just might be effective now.
- Someone chose you. How amazing is that?
- Winter chill? Cuddle up with your sweetie.
- Make sure your nickname for your spouse has only positive associations.
- "Sober or not, I am ever yours." Richard Steele
- Tip: If you wouldn't want your spouse to see your behavior on video -- don't behave that way!
- Remember that anger originates in pain. Instead of reacting to your sweetheart's anger, find a way to ease her pain.
- Do you remember to make your spouse your top priority?
February 8, 2016
Top o' the Tweets
Twitter gives me statistics on what they consider my "top tweets". For this top ten list, I have not included those that link back to a post on my own blog.