- The advertising slogan, "The more you spend the more you save." Simple arithmetic proves this wrong. The truth is, the more you spend, the less you have.
- The abuse of apostrophes. Really, it's not that hard.
- People who are always late.
- People who whistle in public, especially in restaurants where the horrible, shrill, inescapable noise can ruin a lovely meal.
- Stores that require cashiers to answer the phone, so that my transaction is interrupted while they chat with someone else.
- People who try to prove they aren't racists by claiming, "I don't see color." Unless they suffer from an actual visual deficiency, this is ridiculous.
- The no-pants look: Some women wear extremely short shorts and extra-long tops, creating the impression they forgot to finish dressing.
- People who cough or sneeze into their hands and then touch things that other people have to touch. Disgusting!
What bothers you?