After expressing our love and appreciation with gifts for the people we know, we have the opportunity to express ourselves at an even higher level, by sharing a little of what we have with those we may never know.
Give to Children and Families
- Save the Children brings education, medical care, food, and emergency assistance to children in over 120 countries, including the United States.
- One Laptop Per Child aims to empower poor children through education and technology.
- Heifer International provides education and livestock to families and communities, allowing people to make long-term life changes that raise them out of hunger and poverty.
- Meals on Wheels provides vital nutrition and safety checks to millions of seniors throughout the U.S.
- The Elephant Sanctuary rescues abused, sick and elderly elephants, providing them with appropriate care in a safe, natural habitat.
- The North Shore Animal League is the world's largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption agency
- The World Wildlife Fund works to protect vulnerable places, species and communities worldwide, for the sake of human beings and all living things.
- The Nature Conservancy pursues pragmatic, market-based solutions to conservation challenges.
Give to Animals and Nature
Bonus: In the U.S., your charitable donation made before the end of the year also gives a little bit back to you in the form of a tax deduction!